10 Innovation Interns Required for Paddl Games Metro Trains Trial
Metro Trains is hiring at least 10 Innovation Project Interns to roll out the trial phase of a high profile innovation development project over April-July 2018.
This opportunity is part of Paddl Games and Projects which are intense, competitive, fun, creative and highly engaging events. Paddl Games immerse participants in challenges that use design thinking techniques to solve real commercial problems and/or opportunities for host employers like Metro Trains.
For background information, check out our Paddl Games journey with Metro Trains so far, which started with an Ideation Challenge in September 2017, followed by a Validation project in November 2017. We are now in the Trial phase with 10 Innovation Interns required to complete the trial.
The Innovation Development Project - Trial
This is a six-week paid opportunity that involves rolling out the trial phase of Metro Trains innovation project. Successful candidates will be part of a high profile project between April to July that could impact millions of Melbourne rail users.
Specifically, involvement in the trial phase means that you will work with, and be mentored by, industry leaders. You will also gain hands-on experience in:
- trial design and operations
- solutions design, development and implementation
- research, business & data analysis
- communications and reporting
Diverse talent needed - apply today
We are seeking applications from a diverse pool of talent to fill at least 10 Innovation Project Internship roles. Successful candidates will work for, and be paid, up to 38 hours in total for the duration of the project. You'll find further information about the application process below - simply click on the most relevant talent stream.
- Technology, Software Engineering, Frontend - Learn more and apply
- Data Analysis, Mathematics, Actuarial Science - Learn more and apply
- Marketing, Media, Communication, PR - Learn more and apply
- Communication Design, Graphic Design, Product Design - Learn more and apply
- Business, Commerce, Law, Finance, Economics - Learn more and apply
- Psychology, HR, Behavioural Science - Learn more and apply
- Public Safety, Security & Counter-terrorism, Emergency Management - Learn more and apply
Applications close Friday, April 20th 2018.
You must apply on Paddl