Digital Marketing and Social Media Internship
Marketing Internship with Better Hardware
Job Description - Apply on Paddl
Looking for an opportunity to market a young Aussie brand online, leveraging social media? Interested in building your experience and developing strategies for building a presence and following on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube? If you're looking to combine your online marketing prowess and innate creativity then you'll be sure to love this digital marketing internship opportunity.
Hours per week for this role are negotiable
As a small but nimble and energised home improvement retailer, predominantly online, we're looking to grow our reach online through developing a solid, pervasive social media presence. This is your opportunity build add real work experience to your education, building brand awareness for our business online whilst engaging customers in a fun and creative way - without the boring corporate mumbo-jumbo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- developing and implementing social media marketing strategies for our brand
- designing and maintaining our social media presence,
- developing and or curating social media content on all platforms
- building following and engagement on social media platforms
- aligning and implementing marketing campaigns across multiple social media channels
What you'll ideally have:
- A love for social media marketing on a wide variety of platforms
- Excellent English communication skills written and verbal
- Understanding and experience with key analytics tools for social media platforms
A brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing, communications or business student looking to work with a young, online and tech savvy retail business. Perfectly suited to students looking for a work internship to fulfil their University course requirements.
Hurry! Applications close soon...
If you're an existing Paddl user, just hit the button below to learn more about the role & submit an application.
Before applying for any Job on Paddl, make sure your profile is updated so an Employer knows who you are & why you're great.
Not on Paddl yet?
No worries! Click the button below to learn more about Paddl, create a free account & apply!