Paddl and RMIT University Cement Exciting Partnership
Paddl has partnered with RMIT University in a new venture that prepares students for their professional lives after graduation. From 21st of November, more than a thousand RMIT students from select Engineering courses will have access to Paddl, enabling them to build valuable industry experience whilst studying.
We’re thrilled to be working with one of the world’s leading universities and helping students put theory into practice in their fields of study.
What does this mean for the selected RMIT Students?
Students will be sent an invitation with instructions on how to register with Paddl. After signing up, students can:
- Apply for course-relevant jobs — paid and unpaid
- Maximise their chances to secure full-time work on graduation
- Build vital relevant experience
- Grow their network connections with potential employers
- Leverage their education and qualifications.
I’m a RMIT Student and I didn’t get an invitation
Don’t fret, this just means you weren’t in the first round of students selected by RMIT to use Paddl. Fill in your details here to receive future updates.
What does this mean for Employers?
Our partnership with RMIT means a cascade of fresh students are joining Paddl and our talent pool is growing. After registering for free, Employers can:
- Customise filtering quickly online per job
- Pre-screen applicants to their unique requirements
- Receive unlimited relevant applicants
- Build a pipeline for future hires
- Tap a Student for full time employment on graduation for free
Unlock a pool of talented candidates today — click here to register as an Employer for free.